The Commission works to protect the integrity of the judicial process and promote public confidence in the courts. It also serves to improve and strengthen the judiciary by creating in judges a
greater awareness of proper judicial behavior.
- In re Douglass A. North (CJC No. 8583-F-174): Stipulation, Agreement and Order of Admonishment filed December 8, 2017.
- In re Mary E. Dingledy (CJC No. 8710-F-176): Stipulation, Agreement and Order of Reprimand filed December 8, 2017.
- In re Mary A. Roberts (CJC No. 8222-F-171): Stipulation, Agreement and Order of Censure filed September 29, 2017.
- Commission on Judicial Conduct
P.O. Box 1817
Olympia, WA 98507
- (360) 753-4585
- The Commission is located in a secure facility. If you would like to visit our office, please call and make an appointment.